How to Support Our Ministry
There are a number of ways by which you can financially contribute to the ministry of Christ Church. You can easily set-up pre-authorized giving as described below. You can even visit our Canada Helps page to donate online. Or you can place your donation in the collection plate each Sunday or even mail it to the church or drop it off. Whatever you decided to do, we are grateful for your support.
PRE-AUTHORIZED GIVING ~ Recommended!
- To join Pre-Authorized Giving, please fill out a registration form with your banking information. (paperwork available at either entrance or in the church office). You can also set-up your monthly donations by visiting our Canada Helps page.
- If you are already enrolled in Pre-Authorized Giving, please fill out the Pledge Form only. You do not need to re-register for Per-Authorized each year.
You can make your one-time or monthly gift today by visiting our Canada Helps page. We appreciate your support of our ministry.
Ways to Get Involved
There are various ways that we live out our Baptismal vocation. Your involvement enables us to continue the great work of this parish. Some ways you can get involved include:
- Lay Pastoral Minister
- Lay Anointer
- Sunday School Teacher
- Hospital Chaplain
- Missional Ministry Team
- Choir Member
- Help with our Outreach Ministries
- Help with Parish Social Events (Parish Life)
- Participate with CAFFI
- Property Management Team
- Social Justice & Advocacy
These are just a few of the ways you can get involved. To learn more, contact us.
Complete your annual pledge below: